Monday 11 June 2007

Blast off!

Greetings.

(You get it. Simply saying something like "Hey, this is my first blog/post ever!" is perhaps too common.)

Well, after several weeks of post-IB freedom, I finally decided to fulfill what I actually planned months before my final exam. This blog would be a place where I reflect on some past memories and voice out opinions which I can't sort out in my head alone. And yes, a place to practice writing (or typing for that matter) and to just let out rants.

For those readers who actually take the time to read, think, comment, or in some other way interact with this blog, I wish you a happy time in doing so.

Oh, as for self-introduction:

I
-was an IB student, now waiting for medical school intake
-like cars, MMORPG's, singers, psychometric tests, martial arts
-am a theist (there's a blank space there)

I think that's enough for now. More to be revealed in my subsequent posts.

Perhaps you'd have guessed that 31.5 million seconds' duration is approximately one year (365 days). To me, it emphasizes how much we humans are bound to time (at least for this side of eternity).

I welcome your comments.


Creski


(Picture credit: www.southdowns.org.uk)

No comments: