Wednesday 30 June 2010

Slothness stops a lot

Why be lazy?


A lazy person is as bad as someone who destroys things.
Prov 18:9

Lazy people take food in their hand but don't even lift it to their mouth.
Prov 19:24

Those too lazy to plow in the right season will have no food at the harvest.
Prov 20:4
I actually had a lot of unfinished business as the semester ended. And some planned winter activities. A few were done; a lot weren't.

Some are even listed in my little black spiral notepad:
  • viruses (big mech) + DDx
  • cancer (big mech)
  • MCQ's (microbio)
  • read synopses
Week 2 to 12 of Semester 1 (PBS+HP1) is also on my list. As is Andrew Kaye's Essential Neurosurgery for my Brain Cancer essay. At the rate I'm going, none of this is happening. I started enthusiastically with about 4 lectures per day, two weeks ago, and managed to do 13 (next on the list is PBS 2.6).

I wanted to practise a few songs as well {Setia Kepada-Mu, Satu Suara, Drops of Jupiter}, and so far managed to do 1 hour in South Lawn. More sessions are coming.

No reason to be overcome by laziness.

Picture credit: Biblicism (Title: Don't Just Sit There!)

No comments: