Friday 25 June 2010

Assorted (9)

This is one day late.


Melbourne



A
Haha, how ironic! I didn't have time to write a post yesterday (in the middle of winter break). Did some shopping in the morning, then went to settle some AMS paperwork and read a few pages of The 5 Love Languages (Singles Edition). After that, entertained a friend who came over to play Wii. At night, had steamboat for dinner (Tom Yam soup). My neck stiffness was pretty bad, I had to support my neck with my hand whenever I'm bending it.

B
Anyway, here's a short sharing on the most joy I had when giving:
  • when I gave the Acer laptop and Nokia E65 to Mum earlier this year.
  • when I gave one hundred dollars to Bro Freddy & Suzie as their marriage gift.
  • when I gave books and presents to my cousins in KK.
C
Quotes from Day 15-21.

15. Everyone who gets tired sleeps.
We get tired.
∴We sleep.
16. Daniel was 10 times wiser than his peers and distinguished himself...
John the Baptist, the greatest prophet, was greater than Daniel.
The least in the Kingdom of God is greater than John.
If you are in the Kingdom of God, then why aren't you distinguishing yourself?
17. One of us is in trouble.
18. Take your mask off.
19. The pipeline to grace is faith. Are you supplied?
20. Grace. God’s empowerment that gives us the ability to go beyond our natural ability.
21. Why do it in your own strength?

No comments: