Friday 18 June 2010

Look to who? (3)

Continuation

I won't defend myself
I'll look unto Jesus and let Him sort things out for me
His thoughts are higher
His ways are higher than ours
So I won't doubt His words: I have overcome the world

What is there for me to fear?

No job?
No scholarships/bursaries?
God is my provider
People may look down on me for being God-dependent
(like a substance)...

But I'm not ashamed of Him

Coz I don't want Him to be ashamed of me
And why should I be ashamed of The One
Who lived the greatest life
And died the greatest death on earth, ever?

God, I look to You despite my disappointments (no H1 in Sem1, H2A HP2, no H1 in Sem4). You are faithful even when I am not. It's by Your righteousness that I excel in academics, because my encounters with You change me from the inside out, forming the man I now am.

Best part is, it's not over yet. So Lord, do the supernatural again!

I openly receive Your favour upon me. Amen!

Picture credit: miggzs (DeviantArt)

No comments: