Ahh, it's up anyway. Happy reading...
Prayers and Thanksgiving
I think almost all of us are already familiar with prayers and thanksgiving.
As reflection during this exam season, here are 10 items that would go into my prayer and thanksgiving list:
I’m deeply thankful for:
1. Our teachers, for all the lessons they taught, whether academic or not
2. Friends, because the gift of friendship is free of charge yet priceless
3. Our parents, for the unconditional love and support they have shown
4. Everyone else here in KMB, for making KMB “KMB” (a place like no other)
5. God, for opening my eyes to see “
And I sincerely pray for:
6. Maximized mental prowess and intellectual capacity, for all of us, to tackle the IB exam (without getting a yellow/red card)
7. Tip-top health, to bring out the best in us (because the exam is like an examiner test-driving a car…and we’re like cars)
8. Calmness, just like the calm before the storm; there are tsunamis (extreme potential) in us!
9. Humility, because all that we’ve got is an entrustment from a higher power
10. Smiling faces, because the IB exam is just another pit stop in our life; it’s not the end.
03 May 2007