- Helping to check two essays for a friend
- Getting back the assignment written a month ago
- Working out
- Being examined in a physical exam
- Playing guitar for practice
- Studying in a group
- Practising patient-interviewing
- Doing calculations in inverse square and exponential equations
- Chilling, meaning thinking, talking about, and doing nothing
I'm not going to be alive forever. What's worth spending my breath on?
So many things are a waste of time. So what's not a waste?
(In case you're shading this to find an answer, haven't got a definite one, but I'm still thinking about it.)