Monday 10 May 2010

Auto-letter

To self, from self.

Creski!

Finally...

A time to write without restrictions! Feels so good that the last Defence Mechanism (& their Failure) mid-semester test was over.

Here's what I wrote at the back of my notes during the cancer lecture today:
How humbling

Even after completing my 3rd lectopia round (4 weeks in 4 days++), it doesn't mean that I know everything about viral infections. It doesn't even mean that I'll score very high on tests (although it does get increasingly likely - a thought inspired by Roy Robbins-Browne). Take today's test for example: I know what the question is asking, and I understand the MCQ answer options, but I don't know for sure which is the correct one.
And you know what did I do to end it off? Have KFC with the other meddies, using discount coupons. I paid 7.50 and got 3 pieces of chicken, drinks, fries and mashed potato. Lol. Reminds me of the time last year when I told my sister that I can't wait to eat KFC. I'm not really a big fan of it - in fact I rarely eat it - and that's why it becomes special. It depends on what you've done lately. If I have it for dinner every Monday, then it's gonna bore me, for sure.

You know what, I feel like writing a story (continuing what I've started). If not now, then sometime soon. Because a lot of things have happened since I last wrote. Like me helping B, C's play kitchen, The Blessed Life Seminar. And if I don't write while this idea is hovering within my head, it'll go away and I would miss the opportunity to fully express and experience the idea. Why, do you think it's strange to experience ideas by writing them out?


Picture credit: upload.ozbargain.com

No comments: