Wednesday 21 November 2007

1 message received

Show

-
---
-------
Opening message
------
---
-

Go into the exam with a clear n positive mindset tmrw. Be confident n know that u r ready 2 face 2ur challenge. May god bless n guide u thro all ur papers. Good luck my little warrior. Just give ur best.

Sent: 19:51:18, 03/05/2007

Sent by one of my closest teachers in KMB.


(It was just one day before my IB final exam started. Come to think of it, I feel the need for some words of encouragement for my 2 upcoming subjects too (in the next 2 weeks)... Psychological conditioning, though probably a minor player in determining academic success, is still an essential component. It relights whatever is left of the human "fighting spirit" - that which refuses to give up even in the most dire circumstances.)

No comments: