Friday 17 April 2009

Wishes

"Wow ure becoming the very focused person that I know u wil become...praise God for answering my prayers."
I just emptied my phone Inbox last night (it had 780+ SMSes!) and the first new one to arrive is the one above. It was from Dad.

Honestly nothing feels better than receiving encouragement from our parents. As children, we're meant to honour them. And think about it: we're always their children. When I turn 30, Mom and Dad are still my mom and dad. That's why I cherish family relationship so much. Thanks so much Dad for the wish.

Now my wish is for every person to experience the family love that I've been blessed with. There's nothing like it. Especially for those who never had a father's discipline or a mother's tender care. Who never had someone in life to look up to. I wish that someone would take that place in your life. (Maybe it's Someone? And perhaps one day you'll become that someone for others.)

No comments: