Thursday 30 April 2009

An inspirational chorus

By GMB. I'm so thankful for songwriters like them. And here's my translation attempt.

"Tak Sebanding"
--------------.------"Incomparable"

Semua yang kubanggakan------------All that I am proud of
S'mua kekayaan dunia----------------All the riches of the world
Tak sebanding dengan----------------Is incomparable
Cinta yang kau berikan---------------To the love that you give

Apa yang dalam impian---------------What's in my dreams
Bahkan hasrat yang terdalam--------And the deepest of my desires
Kau jadikan nyata---------------------You make them real
Saat ku menyembahmu---------------As I worship you

Dan dunia pun mencari----------.----And all the world now seeks the
Jawapan tanpa tahu kebenaran-----Answer but not know the truth
Bahwa kaulah raja yang dahsyat----That you're the tremendous king
Pemb'ri kehidupan--------------------The giver of all life

Ker'na semua yang kucapai----------For all that I've achieved
Semua yang tercurah oleh-----------All that is poured by the
Kebaikan kasihmu--------------.-----Goodness of your love
Anug'rahmu membuatku percaya---Your grace makes me believe
Bah'wa tak pernah ada yang---------That there never is anything
Mustahil bagi--------------------.-----That's impossible for
S'mua yang menyembahmu----------All those who worship you


This song energized me in the moments leading up to the exam at the end of last semester.

Tak Sebanding.mp3 (imeem)

1 comment:

iamlz said...

Hhahaha all the best! :D