--in the last minutes before (and perhaps during) semester exam.
1. Grab a laptop/PC that's online and read the latest headlines
2. Get up from the seat and get a glass/cup/sip of water
3. Walk around the room and stretch the neck, arms, legs, and body
4. Go to a less crowded place and call Mom and Dad
5. Draw figures integrating 4 weeks of lecture material. Or more.
6. Write a blog post. Or a comment.
7. Read up about piracetam, modafinil and vinpocetin.
8. Volunteer in simple-task, large-group works. Perhaps one that's more than 5 hours straight. Then you'll want to study again.
9. Do a math question (e.g. from first-semester Calculus 2). Or if that's part of your exam, do a 10-mark ethics question.
10. Play guitar; or violin; or piano; or sing. Or DotA. Otherwise keep quiet and go back to studying.
Happy SWOT VAC & Exams.