Sunday 28 March 2010

Note-taking

Don't stop doing what's good.

A couple of people have mentioned how my sermon notes are not the normal ones they've seen.

I take it as a positive thing, and decided to put up today's notes. You start at the top left corner where the preacher's name is [Ps Ashley Evans]. Then just follow the arrows. If they branch, pick one to follow, and come back to the other branch later.


Key phrases:
"This time, I'm gonna praise God." - Leah, found in verse 35, chapter 29, Genesis.

Praise comes first

Praise protects the dream (& dreamer)

Praise protects the vulnerable

Greet your day with praise

Praise puts pressure on the problem

Praise leads us out of trouble

Praise delivers a Hollywood ending

The 4th point is my paraphrase (coz I didn't catch the exact words).

Hmmm.

Might do this more often :)

2 comments:

Aikul said...

Shalom Boy,

Great blessings. I agree you keep up the good work. I pray you will always be guided by the holy spirit to always walk in the will of the Lord.

John Wee said...

Haha you mind-map your sermons. Lol.