Friday 23 July 2010

More quotes

From memory to diary.

Went to Ipin's place last night to meet with Wan. Shared the fried rice and pasta, and had some cheesecake. Also some 36 kg-bench presses. Crashed there for the night, and had almost 8 hours of slumber.

Had a full day in the lab today, doing ammonium sulphate fractionation, repeated 9 times from 0% to 80%. Couldn't help out PlanetUni booth at Union House. How on earth did I have time to pass the food to Cheryl?

Quotes from Day 36-42.

36. Handle. offence. correctly.
37. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen.
38. You can no more show me your works apart from your faith than I can show you my faith apart from my works.
39. "You spoke so clearly to me."
40. Are you trying to please people, or God?
41. You never know what will happen during that routine, regular thing that you do.
42. The righteousness of grace exceeds the righteousness of the law.

No comments: