Sunday 8 August 2010

The provider

Do you know him?

More testimonies that God is my provider:
+ fried noodles from Mara (gave/brought my tithes to church this week)
+ potluck at a friend's birthday party
3.95 the discount I received on a $12.95 power adapter (1 hour before that I gave $1 to a beggar on the street)
3.00 orange juice from a friend
+ sandwiches (leftovers) from a board meeting
+ muffins and juice from BW
+ uncle belanja at Pacific House
God keeps giving something every week, for the past 6 consecutive weeks. The provision might go through different people (remember how God delivered meat to Elijah via ravens?), but the provider, ultimately, is God. This is so fun!

Bring it on, Your love and favour
Pour it out till it runs over

Quotes from Day 43-49.

43. My mom and dad set the parameters for my blessing and my breakthrough.
44. Favour is all about the impossibility of man and the possibilities of God.
45. Speak it out. Have a faith confession.
46. Sometimes I wonder, what's a testimony for? Is it about the testifier or the one being testified about?
47. But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle, and willing to yield to others.
48. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed. Perplexed, but not in despair. Persecuted, but not forsaken. Struck down, but not destroyed.
49. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Just pleasing people is a prison. It's dangerous to be concerned with what others think of you.


Picture credit:
Texico Conference

No comments: