Wednesday 2 December 2009

This Uni Life (4)

Part XVI.

α
The Pre-Clinical H1 Hypothesis

Repetition for Lectures
That means:
O - pre-read
1 - attend lecture ± Lectopia prn (as needed)
2 - Lectopia (pre-test)
3 - grand round

Hunger: Ask, Seek, Knock for PBL's
On Mondays and Thursdays - 2 sessions now...not just 1!
Maybe 1 day of overnight (considering I've been doing it a few times anyway...and then there's on-call to be conditioned for)

Consolidate/Coagulate/Sediment for Prac
Take the trouble (e.g. spinal cord & brainstem; took some time, didn't they?), let it sink.

'Precocious' for HP
Start early in all aspects: ICM, physical exam, medical Hx OSCE, past years.

Coactivators
  • do group study
  • teach people
  • be taught
β
Finally writing this from my laptop again! It was gone for a few days, unable to load Windows XP, and I'm still not sure why. Anyway, I got the installer CD from Pau yesterday, and thankfully Dad has got a valid XP Pro CD key. I'm also grateful for the C: and D: partitioning. Otherwise all my writings and excel sheets would have been reset to 0.

Picture credit: mame.mu.oz.au

No comments: