Tuesday 1 December 2009

Battle of Spectrum (5)

Part XV.

Paper Review 3

It was a wide-range paper spanning almost the entire Sem4 curriculum. Hence "spectrum". But I did realise the lack of pharmacology questions.
(Now I might be caught for doing this, but I'm not so worried)
Listed below are my "confidence" levels for each question:
1. Stroke +++++
2. Facial n. ++++
3. Spinal cord, L5, sup. fib. n. +++
4. Secondary amenorrhoea +++
5. 69 y/o, dementia ++
6. Contraceptives, PI +
7. Pharyngotympanic tube, epiglottis +
8. Red chilli, watery eyes, red cheeks, ↑HR +++
9. Population control +
10. Adrenal gland ++++
11. UMN, LMN, tendon jerk reflex +++
12. Chromosomal abnormalities +

#9 is definitely the most jaw-dropping question I've had this semester. But as they say, expect the unexpected.

Anyway, the night before I was doing forward-moving declarations, believing that I'll get an H1 for this paper's breakdown. This never happened before. Usually my PBL paper brought my score down (it had been H2B and P). Despite feeling not confident in the natural, I'm trusting the supernatural to bring this through. So it can't happen by myself alone. Well, what if it turns out that it does happen? Then that's the extra push/pull enabling me in the impossible. Nothing is impossible for those who believe.

Yeah, I'm waiting on that.

No comments: