Monday 30 November 2009

Lectopia Countdown (6)

Part XIV.

I see the light (the end)
It was 3 weeks before my final paper that I decided to start Lectopia-ing all the 70+ lectures again. At 2X speed, at best this would take 30 minutes, or shorter if the lecturer was kind. You might be thinking, 70 lectures to listen to - that's crazy! But believe me, I had been rocking it back and forth in my head, while I was deciding on the most effective way to fully cover everything in Sem4. Then I realised, making up my mind itself was taking precious time off from revising!

So I just set my mind to it, and managed to finish 1.5 weeks of stuff in week 13; 5.5 in week 14; and 5 during Swot Vac. So that was 12 weeks of stuff; so I'm left with week 7 (Neuropharmacology) and 12 (Steroid hormones & endocrine glands). And to this day I look back to 27 Oct 09, the day I did 9 lectures - including the fearsome brainstem - and 40 midsem MCQ's. By the way, how on earth did I squeeze almost all of the PBL mechanisms and some Histo stuff during those moments?

Now it has been a tremendous accomplishment that I'm really thankful for. But I do wish that (next time) I'll finish the lecture synopses.

Picture credit: revjavadude.files.wordpress.com

1 comment:

ArMs said...

Crez... what planet are you from? haaha. jk. Yo man, when you're coming back here, do remind me kay. We must go out and meet the gang. If not, putus kawan ni ;D haahahaa