Friday 27 November 2009

Battle of Heat (9)

Part XI. Accessory nerve

Paper Review 1

The most dramatic thing about CSGD Paper 1 (100 MCQ) was the 3 marks getting saved. Overall, I felt great with the paper. I did the usual tricks like marking the answer during reading time, speeding up, doing some of the last questions, etc.

However, there were a few ultra-specific questions in the paper. One by the pharmacologists was asking which drug was least likely to cause sedation, but the options were all drug names! I'm not sure how I remembered that Fluoxetine was a type of SSRI, but that got me the right answer. Coz I was thinking, SSRI's are anti-depressants, and the lecture notes pointed out that these drugs don't sedate you, so I reasoned, yup, this must be it.

It was a good start for the exam period.

No comments: