Wednesday 11 November 2009

3 marks saved!

(My blogging activity is coming back on)

The 100-MCQ paper was fine. I finished 30 min early (given time 2 hrs), and Papa told me, "I'm gonna show you some mistakes that you made". First I checked the answer sheet. I found that I marked 2 answers on question 98, and didn't answer 99. Haha. Next I checked the answer sheet and the question sheet. For question 58, I circled "C" on the question paper but shaded "D" in the answer sheet. Amazing God. Then I started going through a few of the questions, especially those "easy, obvious, 30-second" questions. Question #34 (around there), I picked B. I read it again, and realised my mistake. It's meant to be "right hand", not "left hand". It's funny because in anatomy, "right" is normally patient's right (facing me), so it's on my left. I think that made me confused. So there, 3 marks saved!

No comments: