Sunday 29 November 2009

Battle of Specifics (7)

Part XIII. No more cranial nerve

Paper Review 2

Awww... I thought the HP exam was fine, OK, all right. Yup. While I was able to answer most of the questions, I realised that I still have loopholes in my knowledge base (e.g. usage rate of withdrawal method is less than 5%). The medial brain structures involved in memory include basal forebrain and anterior thalamus. I forgot a lot of these stuffs (specifics), yeah, but that's expected I suppose. That's why I don't aim for perfection (100%), but for excellence. I just hope that my marks are ≥ 80% (that's what I declared the day before).

God, help. Just like You helped me in my study sessions. Just like You helped bump my CRL MCQ into a high H1 last sem. Fulfil Your Word of excellence to me, Lord. I ask in Jesus' name. And I go a step further now; increase my faith as I go through this storm that is my exam. I wanna learn what You're saying to me. It's all for You; it's all about You, Daddy!

No comments: