Sunday 22 November 2009

The Excellent Life (15)

Part V. Trigeminal nerve

NO2 "NOS"

3
Oh, how easily we give up in life!
Like being lazy and not pushing myself when studying
And then
As though to make up for it
Act as if I'm studying all the time
Not talking to people
Confining myself
Not loving my friends
A life focussed on 'me' only

Hey, imagine if Jesus had said:
"I'm sick of living a holy life submitted to God."
"I gotta take a break."
"Father, I quit."

If that happened, then his blood would not have its power to redeem (to buy) us. We wouldn't have eternal life. In other words, I'm going to hell.

But Jesus didn't allow that to happen! Every moment in His life was a special moment, holy and acceptable to God. And because of that, we could once again connect to God as kids of one Daddy, and that brings so much more meaning to life.

No comments: