Saturday 27 June 2009

Chapter end (9)

Part IX.
Word came to pass.
Took me some time to get my result using the enrollment/result email service. I submitted a request at around 3pm but it was still too early, and then again at 12.20am after coming home. I checked my portal email lots of times and decided that if it didn't come by 3am, I'd go to bed first.

I was woken up by my friend's phone alarm. Went to the bathroom while letting my laptop turn on. Then logged on to Student Portal. And got my results.

Really thanking God for this great journey that I've been on. Last night, I've decided that whatever the result is, it actually isn't as meaningful as the adventure itself, because it is during the long, sometimes arduous process that I've learned about what God desires out of my life.

Well, He came through and fulfilled His word! I achieved the highest excellence prophesied to me. And really, I found the journey (the process) to be more meaningful than the result itself (the single point in time). And you know what, this story is really more about Him than me. Seriously.

That's the close of this semester's chapter. Next up, Sem4 Neuroscience.

Picture credit: Daniel Mencák

1 comment:

Hafiz said...

All the best for your next semester. Enjoy your winter holiday break :)