Friday 19 June 2009

Recollection (1)

Part I. 1st midsem, 1st assignment.
Initial heat.

I intend this to be a series of reflective writings on MBBS Sem 3, one posted per day, as my result day approaches. Gee, I've been doing 1 post/day for the past 5 days...
If you could graph my enthusiasm level, it was still up high early in the semester. It was five weeks on, with
a variety of random stuff like going to the Allans Music warehouse clearance sale, MoMu BBQ in Flagstaff Garden, buying chicken for home stock, etc.

My diary entries were also still very up-to-date, with each of the 5 tute cases of lung diseases recorded neatly. And I didn't miss any of the AMS info sessions.

I didn't know what to expect for the test, but I revised extensively regardless. Stayed up till almost 5am to cram for the Monday test. The fact that I was leveling up my Facebook Mafia didn't help.

The assignment was due that Friday. For the first time in 5 weeks, I finally revised my epidemiology/public health lecture notes!

Allowance money came in on that week as well, so that probably was some source of motivation too =)
Like the pink text?

No comments: